Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thrift shop Challenge

I am slightly obsessed with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis especially their "Thrift Shop" song.  I heard on VH1 that lots of people go to second hand shops and buy what they can with $20 like the song goes.  Some places let you shop all day for just that much.

So today, I got a twenty out of the ATM and crashed the Salvation Army.  They had a huge store with tons of clothes and what not which I couldn't get interested in because I'm not a mother from 1985.  Serious stuff.

Anyways, my purchases:

  


 
Picture frame: $1.99

 
Sweet 80's neon flower tote (which I can not wait to use!!): .99 cents

 
Children's Guide to Knowledge: The best $3.99 I ever spent...this book is seriously awesome

Zebra Soap Dish: .49 Cents...I mean it's Zebra print...winning...

Classical music CD's: $1.99 each

Making today's Grand Total: $12.36

Give this challenge a shot, why not? If you dig stuff that's as old as you are, thrift shopping is right up your alley!

Here is a little motivation for you! Plus they are just the cutest!!




No comments:

Post a Comment