Friday, July 19, 2013

adventures in wedding planning

I have taken on the great responsibility of helping my friend, Cheyanne, plan her wedding and for someone who hasn't done this before we are absolutely killing it.  We have matching Vera Bradley planners to keep everything organized and this has spilled into my everyday life.  I don't think I have been this organized and on track since I was in college!

The wedding isn't until next year but we have picked out so much especially with the help of pinterest (shocker).  I don't know how brides planned weddings before this life changing website.

So far this is what we've got:
-Save the dates (hopefully August 16th, 2014, if the venue has the that date still available)
-Venue, Beardslee Castle (http://beardsleecastle.com/)
-Favors, personalized M&M's
-Flowers
-Bridesmaids dress styles
-Colors, Dark Purple with hints of Emerald Green
-Centerpieces
-Possible Photographers


Tomorrow we check out the castle and ask our thousands of questions!



Look for more of our ideas on Pinterest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment