Friday, July 19, 2013

Ariel's guide to Happiness

I would say 98% of the time I am just the happiest person ever.  Lots of people comment on it and wonder how I am just so happy all the time.  It's pretty easy.  Here are my tips:

1.) Do shit that makes you happy like hobbies.  Make time for them!
2.) Listen to good music.  The more uplifting and positive the better or anything that makes you happy.
3.) Read books
4.) Have a positive attitutde...Not a single person in the world likes a Debbie Downer
5.) Everyday is a new day...treat it that way!
6.) Get rid of the people who bring you down.  Why are you friends with them in the first place?
7.) Do not worry about things you can't control.  It is seriously the biggest waste of time, like ever.
8.) Dance like a damn fool
9.) Smile.  If you smile, everyone else will start smiling too unless they are an asshole.
10.) Be grateful for everyday.  Sometimes I forget this but I think "I'm alive...that's pretty awesome".

It's basically all about your attitude.  Change it if it sucks and I promise you will be a happy person and people like happy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment