Friday, March 15, 2013

Detox!!

My dearest friend, Tori teaches a class and helps people get back on the health highway and I have been trying to catch a ride on it for a bit.  She has finally picked me up!  I start on Monday and basically will be eating super healthy and trying to get my liver back in shape to actually lose fat.  This will be a great blogging experience and hopefully help keep me on track.  My menus for the week are planned, including three basic meals and three snacks.  Deciding what I'm going to eat is a trick to make sure I don't starve all day long.  Anyways, if anyone wants to post some of their favorite veggie recipes that'd be awesome!!  I will be posting anything I find in case any of you would like to try it!






Here is to a healthy body!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment