Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Makeup!!

I am a sucker for makeup.  I love it and good makeup goes a long way and makes a huge difference from either no makeup or other brands.  Here are a few of my favorites and absolute must haves!!



Chanel's Nourishing Mascara Base
I like this because it lengthens your eyelashes, a lot.  Then you just apply your regular mascara for super long eyelashes.









Chanel's waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner
Stays on all day and night with no smudging!













Chanel's Quadra Eye Shadow
with a little a primer or not, stays on just as long as the eyeliner and looks fantastic...I know that you aren't suppose to have eyeshadow longer than a year or two but this will seriously last you YEARS!!  I have had two of these since 2007/2008 and still use them!!










Chanel's Soft Touch Eye Shadow
Perfect if you just want to throw a little makeup on!







Benefit's Bad Girl Lash Mascara
I have tried nearly every type of mascara out there and this is by far my favorite.  Incredible volume and minimal clumping!










Covergirl and Olay's Simply Ageless Foundation
I use to use Chanel Foundation and since I go through a lot, this is exactly the same and much cheaper.  It's like a magic eraser and gets rid of all the red spots I get on my cheeks.




Dior's Addict Ultra Gloss
My favorite shine! The end.


Sephora's Liquid Eyeliner
I adore cat eyes and think they are so classy.  This is what I use to achieve my look!









No comments:

Post a Comment