Friday, March 15, 2013

Things I am totally digging on this week...

Sorry for no substantial posts, it's hard to do it from my phone.
Anyways, here is a post of things I'm in love with this week...

Vera Bradley had a new Baby line
 ...It almost makes me want to have a baby...almost....




















My New Anchor Tattoo



















OPI Glitter Nail Polish
It looks amazing on and it's really fun :)















Dressing Children like Adults
This is enough to make me want a daughter...I don't know who's child this is or anything about her except I found this little gem on pinterest.




















Raving
If you ever get to see any world class DJ's, I suggest it...I'm glad I got to see Swedish House Mafia before they called it quits...See them in Miami this weekend or next at Ultra Music Fest...worth it...simply amazing.




















Rammstein Videos: 1995-2012
I have been waiting for this DVD for months!!!!  It's finally here!!! A collection of my favorite bands music videos and making of's which are hilarious.  These Germans are just fantastic but don't look up the lyrics, you'll be offended.


No comments:

Post a Comment