Tuesday, March 19, 2013

First day!!!

This morning I started the liver enhancements which I will be doing for the next two weeks!

So far so good...

Every morning, one starts their day drinking a cranberry drink which consists of course, cranberry concentrate, lemon, water, and apple cider vinegar. I thought it would be disgusting but it's actually really good.  To sweeten it up, I added two tiny packets of stevia which is a natural, healthier sweetener. YUMMY!

My biggest fear for the next five days is that I will basically be starving.  After breakfast, it's no longer a fear.  I had low fat cottage cheese and mixed berries sweetened with stevia, I'm stuffed!

I am slightly bummed that there will be no carbs for the next two weeks or caffeinated coffee :( But I get to eat an avocado everyday which is great because they are my favorite!!  After five days, I can add fish and eggs, yay!!

Today, lunch will be a big salad, with oranges and grapes for snacks and for dinner balsamic marinated Portobello mushroom "steaks" with green bean and garlic sauteé and roasted broccoli!

This could work!!!

Today's breakfast : )

No comments:

Post a Comment