Friday, March 7, 2014

Why Benedict Cumberbatch is the greatest Human ever....

I am surprised it took me this long to write about my current love of my life, Benedict Cumberbatch.  Alas, it is here!!

I find comfort that basically the entire world is in love with Ben and if they aren't, they are wrong and/or blind.  He is just the greatest person ever and here are a few reasons why I love him:

1.) He's a Crier.
I don't give a shit about masculinity.  I love criers.  I especially love that he is happy crying for a friend.  It's pretty much the sweetest thing ever.



2.) He doesn't give a shit about his appearance...


but he's really good at looking good...


3.) He photobombs people and doesn't care who they are

Like U2 at the Oscars...


Then he teamed up with Brad Pitt to Photobomb Ellen and Chiwetel Ejiofor


4.) He is a Gentleman.
Rarely do other male presenters help their lady counter parts but Ben does!


5.) He has a Masters!

I like smarty pants...

6.) Probably the most important point.  He's a Dancer! 

Him and Michael Fassbender dancing at a Golden Globes party...How freaking adorable, Dad dancing!


7.) He sings and it will make you cry



or in an interview...



I could go on and on and there may even be related posts but I can't handle all the adorableness as of now so I will leave you with seven...seven is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment