Friday, March 7, 2014

BUY THIS!!



I have the worst skin known to man.  I wash it, tone it, moisturize it and two hours later it goes right back to looking like a dry, scaly mess.  I have a combination skin nightmare! Well, had...

A while back I was reading another blog that said Rimmel Matte Foundation was great especially for those people who wear glasses (ME!) that slide down their noses. So yesterday, I broke down and bought it.  I'm usually very skeptical of drugstore make up but for less than $5 I could give it a try.  I have to say that it was the best five bucks I have ever spent!

The foundation doesn't dry my face out, minimizes shine, covers all my little red spots, and is weightless.  I. Love. This. Product!

Try it out and let me know how you all like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment