Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day three

Last night was an absolute blast! Despite the name, White Trash, the bar was so fun and the band was fantastic! Lots of dancing was had by me, Allison and our Canadian roommates until 3am.

Today, of course, we are paying for it! Our legs are killing us!  So with that being said, we haven't done much.  We walked to Alexander platz, had lunch, went up into to the TV tower and say the vastness of Berlin! My phone died so I wasn't able to take pictures but Allison took several and they will be posted when we get back.  Then we walked down to the Berlin Dome, which is probably my favorite building ever and relaxed in the sun.

I seriously don't think we could be any happier here. Life is just different and fits our personalities just perfectly!

Since I didn't take pictures today, I will post the rest from yesterday : )

No comments:

Post a Comment