Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Is Germany real?

Personally, I don't think so but I certainly am glad it is. 

The past two days have been relaxed, just a lot of walking around and enjoying the sights.

I had to buy actual shoes and I have to wear them with dresses.  This disgusts me.  Usually I think it looks awful but it just so happens to be the style here.  They are super cute though despite the fact that anything I put on my feet ruins them.

I stood in the same spot as Richard Kruspe did in a picture I saw of him in front of Brandenburg gate (see pictures below)!!

Today we said goodbye to Berlin (which made us both sad since we met so many amazing people there) and hello to Dresden which is incredibly beautiful!

We walked through the old city and then had white Russians at Lebowski's named after the movie which plays on a loop there. Wunderbar!

On to Nürnberg in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment