Friday, August 16, 2013

Blog challenge: day 2

Day 2:
Where you'd like to be in ten years.

This is a hard one only because there are a zillion places I'd like to be.  Ten years from now I will be 37!  Job wise, I'd like to be working at a university or archive.  Possibly working on a second masters in history.  Maybe even getting paid to plan weddings on the side.

Hopefully, I will have seen more of the world. Maybe other places besides Germany, perhaps that will happen while I am living there.

I don't know if I will be married with children but honestly, I don't care if I have either.  As far as I'm concerned if I'm happy the way I am now, I don't want them.  I don't see a husband and children being a necessity in what I hope to be a very fulfilling life.

No comments:

Post a Comment