Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blog Challenge: day 6

Day six:
30 interesting facts about yourself

1.) I am in every sense a Leo
2.) My favorite color is dark pink
3.) If something is covered in glitter, I want it.
4.) I love Killer whales...they are so boss and my favorite animal ever.
5.) I am legitimately addicted to Red Bull and Pinterest.
6.) I hate cereal.
7.) I am a die hard Boston Red Sox and Celtics fan.
8.) I have met Jim Gaffigan (a comedian).
9.) I am a really slow reader.
10.) I love thunderstorms.
11.) I am an Alpha Chi Omega.
12.) I am also a member of the History national honor society, Phi Alpha Theta.
13.) I am a great parallel parker though I failed it on my drivers test, twice.
14.) I read German better than I can speak it.
15.) I could eat sushi every day.
16.) I have girl crushes on Lana del Rey and Lady Gaga.
16.) Will Ferrell movies are my favorite.
17.) I loathe Miley Cyrus.
18.) I majored in History and minored in Women and Gender Studies at the State University of New York at Oneonta.
19.) "California love" by 2pac is my favorite rap song ever even though I really dislike rap.
20.) I'm obsessed with cleaning out my ears.
21.) I love playing games (cards or board).
22.) I am very outspoken.
23.) I'm an excellent dancer.
24.) I enjoy classical music and Opera.
25.) I like acting.
26.) I love babies but don't want any of my own, though they'd be so rad.
27.) I am awful at math.
28.) My motto: "Fake it till you make it."
29.) I have eight tattoos.
30.) I hate talking on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment