Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blog challenge: Day 4

Day 4:
Bullet your whole day

10 am: woke up

10:10 am: shower and get ready for the day

11 am: leave for the Otesaga hotel for Brunch with my mother

12:05 pm: arrive at the Otesaga

12:15 pm: eat the most delicious food (smoked salmon, seafood newburgh with rice, shrimp cocktail, mimosas, Belgium waffles, a zillion salads, an omelet bar, etc) possibly ever out on the veranda

2 pm: leave for Oneonta

2:30 pm: arrive at the mall where I bought three pairs of earrings, a ring, a shirt for my birthday that was on sale for $5 and Two Door Cinema Club's first CD, Tourist History (fantastic by the way)

5 pm: Grocery shopping

6pm: arrive home and read the magazines I have received during the week.

7pm: start reading the Bible, and by bible, I mean the September issue of Vogue (there will be a post about all of my fall favorites in the next week!!).  This will indefinitely take all night to do.  I have to savor every page while eating my "dinner" of an European roll, brie and blackberry jelly.

8:30 pm: put in Breakfast at Tiffany's and drifted into dreams...5am comes too quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment