Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog Challenge: Day 7

Day 7:
Five pet peeves

Sometimes I get really annoyed by little things that keep happening or just super annoyed in general by anything.  I will admit that I am uptight at times but it will be because of one of these five things:

1.) When people leave less than a serving in a food or juice container.  You couldn't finish it or throw the rest of it away? It's ok, I like doing this for you!

2.) Country music. I hate it and when I hear it literally ruins my day. Unless it's Garth Brooks, I freaking love Garth Brooks.

3.) People who pull out right in front of me and then turn exactly 1/4 of a mile with no one behind me. I hate you, die.

4.) Being late.  Either people being late or making me late.  Boo.

5.) People who try to one up your story.  That did not happen, stop, you're lying and everyone knows it.  AND interrupt your story to tell their garbage....

And just to add because this also irritates me, people who swear in front of children.  I. Hate. That! Stop being a shitty role model for your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment