Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bastille Concert

 Bastille at Royale Boston (pardon the heads)

I have mentioned in a previous post how I absolutely adore this band, Bastille from London and how wonderful their music is.  Last night a friend and I made the 3.5 hour trek to Boston to see them and it was totally worth waiting out in the cold to see them!  

Dan Smith and Will  Farquarson

They opened with Bad Blood then my personal favorite, Things We Lost in the Fire.  I could have left right after that and been the happiest girl ever but needless to say, we stayed.  They also played Laura Palmer, Icarus, Flaws, two new songs (which are amazing--shocker), Overjoyed, Rhythm of the Night (another personal fave) and ended with, in my personal opinion the biggest song in the country right now, Pompeii.  

 
The happiest girls ever (me and Karrie) 

If you have not listened to them yet, do yourself a favor and listen!  I've made it easy! You are welcome :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment