Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Shall we continue?

After a several month hiatus, I have decided that with the new year I should start this blog back up again.

I'm not sure why I stop but I do apologize for those who do read this.

Lots have happened since I have stopped posting.

I started listening to this great band, Bastille from London.  I'm hoping to catch one of their two US concert dates at the end of this month in Boston.

I applied to Grad School and got accepted in November.  I'll be in the Library and Information sciences online program through the University of Buffalo.  I'm incredibly excited for that!

I have a new celebrity crush and so does the rest of the world! Benedict Cumberbatch!! He is a British actor and just the greatest! He stars in Sherlock, a show obviously about Sherlock Holmes on the BBC and it's quite amazing if you haven't seen it yet.  The long awaited season 3 starts in the UK tonight and in the US, the 19th in which my mom and I are hosting a Sherlock themed premiere party!  There will definitely be a post on that and you will see a lot about him in general in the future.  What I seem to enjoy the most is the fact that Buzzfeed loves him, perhaps, more than me. 

In October, my Grandfather passed away in North Carolina and I went down to spend some much needed family time with almost my whole Dads side of the family. I even got to meet my cousin's newest baby! In which I fell in love and now want one.  My Grandfather was an incredible man and one of my favorite humans ever and we were all so lucky to have him!

The travel bug has struck again and having my fill of Germany, I have decided to take my mom to Great Britain in October.  She has always wanted to go and I thought that since she has been so good to me that I'd pay for her ticket!  Since we are mainly English in heritage, she wants to go to where our family originated so I'm excited to do some family research and find out more about us!

After writing this, I've come to realize that I have missed the whole blogging thing! So hopefully you all will be reading more in the future from me!

Hope you all had a great holiday season!! Here's to 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment